LaDan Goble, M.D. has a passion for the fields of medicine and behavioral health, and specializes in identifying the root source of common problems, such as mood and anxiety disorders.
Dr. Goble spends time thoroughly investigating a patient’s background, applying evidence-based medical knowledge and collaborating with practitioners in other medical disciplines to provide a comprehensive treatment plan. She firmly believes in educating her patients in order for them to understand their symptoms and to make well-informed decisions regarding their treatment.
Dr. Goble is committed to providing her patients with the highest quality of care. In addition, she advocates for improving the mental health field, educating the community through presentations on relevant and practical topics.
In her personal life, Dr. Goble greatly enjoys being a wife and mother of two wonderful boys, running, hiking and spending quality time with family and friends.
Dr. Goble’s Credentials and Background:
Dr. LaDan Goble is a Board Certified Psychiatrist, currently in Private Practice in Scottsdale, Arizona, evaluating and treating adults 18 years of age and older.
- Work Experience – Caring for patients in hospitals, out-patient clinics, as well as the public sector caring for those with Serious Mental Illness
- Bachelor of Science – Psychology, Magna Cum Laude, Honors College at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- Medical Degree – University Of Arizona College Of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona
- Medical Internship – Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Psychiatry Residency – Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Undergraduate Honors Thesis: Effects of environmental toxins in producing symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Nominated as “Resident of the Year” internship year
- Poster Presentation for “Interferon-Induced Mood Disorder”
- “Interferon-Induced Mood Disorders”
- “Treatment for Pain and Depression”
- “Adult Attention Deficit Disorder”
- “Substance Abuse”
- “Psychiatry vs Psychology”
- “Why Do We Need Medications”
- “Anxiety Disorders”
- “Premenstrual Syndrome VS Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder” Phoenix Republic, the NE Phoenix Republic and the Arizona Republic
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc.
- Member Board of the American Board of Medical Specialties
- American Psychiatric Association
- Arizona Psychiatric Association
- Arizona Medical Association